6 self-service obstacles for analysts that modern data leaders should not ignore
Ensure the success of your self-serve analytics
Self-service analytics, whether in a data lake, warehouse, or data mesh environment empowers data analysts to easily access and analyze data independently, promoting a culture of data-driven decision-making across the organization.
This ebook highlights the six most common obstacles modern data leaders must avoid in order to ensure analysts and business users can successfully take control of their own data analysis.
Read this ebook to learn:
- 6 common obstacles standing in the way of the value that self-serve analytics can deliver
- Steps to take to realize the promise of self-serve and high-value data products using low code
- How Waterfall Asset Management has reduced the time to prepare and transform data from up to 2 weeks to about 1⁄2 a day — a 14x performance gain
We are pleased to share this independent research whitepaper by VP of Research at the Eckerson Group, Kevin Petrie. This whitepaper offers a thorough look at the transformative capabilities of the Prophecy platform, and explores how it empowers data engineering, amplifies the agility of analytics initiatives, and fosters a self-service environment for business users
Read this new research paper to learn how Prophecy is reshaping data transformation in the context of modern data architectures and includes:
- Customer successes and use cases including cloud migration, data engineering, self-service, generative AI, and Lakehouse management
- How the platform’s visual design, extensibility, and breadth of functionality uniquely differentiate it in the market
- A high level architectural overview showing Prophecy seamlessly integrates into a variety of data infrastructures
Get the eBook