Investigating the modern data stack
We are pleased to share this independent research whitepaper by VP of Research at the Eckerson Group, Kevin Petrie. This whitepaper offers a thorough look at the transformative capabilities of the Prophecy platform, and explores how it empowers data engineering, amplifies the agility of analytics initiatives, and fosters a self-service environment for business users
Read this new research paper to learn how Prophecy is reshaping data transformation in the context of modern data architectures and includes:
- Customer successes and use cases including cloud migration, data engineering, self-service, generative AI, and Lakehouse management
- How the platform’s visual design, extensibility, and breadth of functionality uniquely differentiate it in the market
- A high level architectural overview showing Prophecy seamlessly integrates into a variety of data infrastructures
The landscape of data pipelines has evolved significantly, particularly in tandem with the emergence of the modern data stack.
Traditional data management approaches no longer suffice in the face of the ever-increasing volumes, velocities, and varieties of data. The modern data stack on the other hand represents a comprehensive ecosystem of tools, technologies, and practices that address the challenges of data processing, analysis, and utilization in a rapidly changing business environment. But which tools and technologies are right for your organization?
Read DZone's 2023 Data Pipelines Trend Report that explores:
- ETL and ELT, and how they contribute to efficient data movement
- Impacts and significance of real-time data processing and analytics
- The importance of observability in modern data pipelines
- Cloud-based data engineering and its benefits
- The critical role of data pipelines in facilitating AI and ML